The Rock Enrichment Academy LLC: Financial Agreement
In order to hire and maintain qualified staff and provide quality teaching resources, the following financial policies have been initiated. This is a binding agreement to pay all fees and tuition due for the 2022-2023 school year. These rates go into effect for all currently enrolled/returning families April 1st. Enrollment prior to April 1st, 2022 will reflect the 2021-2022 rates. These rates go into effect for all new families March 15th, 2022.
1. Tuition is per child, per month, per location: $150 for the K-6 program; $180 for the Pre-K, Middle School and High School programs, and $65 per each STEM class. There is a $10/month discount for each additional location enrolled, per child, not to include STEM or A la carte classes. There is a $5/month discount for each sibling enrolled.
2. There is a $150 annual registration fee per family for both new and returning families. This includes a TREA t-shirt that is to be worn each week at the program. You will receive the TREA shirt(s) at the Meet & Greet.
3. There is a $50 annual supply fee per child, per campus/day attended for new and returning students. On the campuses that offer music, students may need to purchase or rent an instrument for a minimal fee.
4. There is a $50 annual technology fee per child. TREA will implement the best program and software available for parent/teacher communication, which may be easily accessed from your phone, tablet, or computer. You will be able to access secure information specific to your child regarding homework, incident/accident reports, praises, pictures, etc. You will be able to easily send information to teachers, update family or medical information, notate absences and late arrivals or early pick-ups, as well as who is allowed to pick up your child or other special circumstances.
5. There is a $50 annual Administration fee per family. This will increase to $150 for enrollments after July 1st and $200 for enrollments after September 1st.
6. There is a 5% discount on tuition for pre-paying the entire year (9 months) in full.
7. The registration, supply, & technology fees, and administration fees, along with the last month of tuition, will be due upon completion of online registration. Contact Ms. Jay-Turner or note your need for a different plan during enrollment should you need to make alternate payment arrangements. If your child does not begin the program in September, then registration, supply, technology, administration fees and the last month’s tuition are non-refundable.
7. Payment may be made by cash or check in person, via PayPal using firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail:
TREA c/o Angela Jay-Turner
101 Lakeway Hills Cove
Lakeway, TX 78734
8. Monthly tuition for the school year will be collected on the 1st of each month, starting in September and ending in April. September’s tuition may be mailed or electronically sent prior to the beginning of classes or may be physically paid during the week of Meet and Greets. Tuition not paid by the 10th of the month will incur a $25 late fee.
9. Tuition and all fees are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for any days missed due to illness, vacation, inclement weather, or withdrawal. There will be no guaranteed make-up days for inclement weather. Tuition is the same monthly regardless of number of class days in a month or number of days personally attended.
10. Once enrolled, withdrawal due to a long-term illness (documented by a physician), moving over 40 miles away from the program’s location, or the death of a student will be the only time a refund for unused days will be given.
Tuition and fee amounts will be generated and emailed upon enrollment. If you have questions about the fees or tuition or the calculations do not seem correct, email email@example.com for assistance.