The Rock Enrichment Academy LLC: Financial Agreement
In order to hire qualified staff and keep consistency in the program, the following financial policies have been initiated. This is a binding agreement to pay all fees and tuition due for the 2018-2019 school year.
1. Tuition is $115 per month, per child in the K-6 programs, and $150 per month, per child for the Pre-K and Middle School programs. There is a $10/month discount for each additional location enrolled, per child. There is a $5/month discount for each sibling enrolled.
2. There is a $75 enrollment fee per family, one-time, for new and returning students. This includes a TREA t-shirt that is to be worn each week at the program. You will receive the TREA shirt(s) at the Meet & Greet.
3. There is a $25 supply fee per child, one-time, for new and returning students. 3rd-6th graders may need a recorder, which may be purchased at Strait Music for around $10.
4. There is a $32 technology fee per child. The new software program may be easily accessed from your phone or desktop and will allow you to view secure information specific to your child regarding homework, incident/accident reports, praises, pictures, etc. You will be able to easily send information to teachers, update family or medical information, notate absences and late arrivals or early pick ups, as well as who is allowed to pick up your child -or other special circumstances. We’ll also eventually implement an easy to use check in/out system for your child. Furthermore, with this new system you will be able pay tuition using online bill pay (no other added monthly fees) and log on to your account to view payment history or print a record of payment for tax purposes — at any time. With online bill pay, you’ll no longer set up bank drafts through me, rather you’ll be able to enter your account information, securely set up recurrent payments and easily make changes if need be. You’ll still have the option of paying via check or cash in person on the 1st week of every month (starting in Oct.) and you will also be able to make a credit card payment, although standard processing fees would apply there.
5. The 1st month of tuition and all fees are due via cash or check on or before May 15, 2018. Payment is preferred at time of enrollment with this online registration, however contact Mrs. Turner should you need to make alternate payment arrangements.
6. There is a 5% discount on tuition for pre-paying the entire year (9 months) in full.
7. The registration, supply, & technology fee along with the first month of tuition will be due upon completion of online registration, or no later than May 15.
8. Monthly tuition not paid by the 10th of the month will incur a $25 late fee.
9. Tuition and all fees are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for any days missed due to illness, vacation, inclement weather, or withdrawal. There will be no make-up days for inclement weather.
10. Withdrawal due to a long term illness (documented by a physician), moving over 40 miles away from the program’s location, or the death of a student will be the only time a refund for unused days will be given.