The Rock Enrichment Academy LLC: Financial Agreement
In order to hire and maintain qualified staff and provide quality teaching resources, the following financial policies have been initiated. This is a binding agreement to pay all fees and tuition due for the 2021-2022 school year.
1. Tuition is per child, per month, per location: $130 for the K-6 program; $165 for the Pre-K, Middle School and High School programs, and $60 per each STEM class. There is a $10/month discount for each additional location enrolled, per child. There is a $5/month discount for each sibling enrolled.
2. There is a $100 annual registration fee per family for both new and returning families. This includes a TREA t-shirt that is to be worn each week at the program. You will receive the TREA shirt(s) at the Meet & Greet.
3. There is a $50 annual supply fee per child, per campus for new and returning students. On the campuses that offer music, students may need to purchase or rent an instrument for a minimal fee.
4. There is a $50 annual technology fee per child. TREA will implement the best program and software available for parent/teacher communication, which may be easily accessed from your phone, tablet, or computer. You will be able to access secure information specific to your child regarding homework, incident/accident reports, praises, pictures, etc. You will be able to easily send information to teachers, update family or medical information, notate absences and late arrivals or early pick-ups, as well as who is allowed to pick up your child or other special circumstances.
5. There is a 5% discount on tuition for pre-paying the entire year (9 months) in full.
6. The registration, supply, & technology fees, along with the last month of tuition, will be due upon completion of online registration. Contact Ms. Jay-Turner or note your need for a different plan during enrollment should you need to make alternate payment arrangements. If your child does not begin the program in September, then registration, supply, technology fees and the last month’s tuition are non-refundable.
7. Payment may be made by cash or check in person, via PayPal using email@example.com, or by mail:
TREA c/o Angela Jay-Turner
2930 Grand Oaks Loop #1203
Cedar Park, TX 78613
8. Monthly tuition for the school year will be collected on the 1st of each month, starting in September and ending in April. September’s tuition may be mailed or electronically sent prior to the beginning of classes or may be physically paid during the week of Meet and Greets. Tuition not paid by the 10th of the month will incur a $25 late fee.
9. Tuition and all fees are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for any days missed due to illness, vacation, inclement weather, or withdrawal. There will be no make-up days for inclement weather. Tuition is the same monthly regardless of number of class days in a month or number of days personally attended.
10. Once enrolled, withdrawal due to a long-term illness (documented by a physician), moving over 40 miles away from the program’s location, or the death of a student will be the only time a refund for unused days will be given.
Tuition and fee amounts will be automatically generated and emailed upon enrollment.