The Rock Enrichment Academy LLC: Financial Agreement
In order to hire and maintain qualified staff, teaching resources and keep consistency in the program, the following financial policies have been initiated. This is a binding agreement to pay all fees and tuition due for the 2019-2020 school year. Please note that to honor our returning families, previously enrolled families will not incur a tuition increase.
1. Tuition is per child, per month, per location: $130 for the K-6 program; and $165 for the Pre-K, Middle School, and High School programs. There is a $10/month discount for each additional location enrolled, per child. There is a $5/month discount for each sibling enrolled.
2. There is a $100 registration fee per family, one-time, for both new and returning families. This includes a TREA t-shirt that is to be worn each week at the program. You will receive the TREA shirt(s) at the Meet & Greet.
3. There is a $50 supply fee per child, per location, one-time, for new and returning students. (Pertaining to the campuses that offer Music, 3rd-6th graders may need a recorder, which may be purchased at Strait Music for around $10).
4. There is a $32 technology fee per child. TREA uses the Brightwheel system, which may be easily accessed from your phone, tablet, or computer. Brightwheel allows you to view secure information specific to your child regarding homework, incident/accident reports, praises, pictures, etc. You will be able to easily send information to teachers, update family or medical information, notate absences and late arrivals or early pick-ups, as well as who is allowed to pick up your child –– or other special circumstances. It is also used as a check in/out system for your child.
5. There is a 5% discount on tuition for pre-paying the entire year (9 months) in full.
6. The registration, supply, & technology fees, along with the first month of tuition, will be due upon completion of online registration or by May 16, 2019. Contact Mrs. Turner should you need to make alternate payment arrangements. Due to a change in circumstances where your child does not begin the program in September, registration, supply and technology fees or non-refundable.
7. Payment can be made by cash or check in person, by mail, or via online bill pay:
TREA c/o Angela Turner
2930 Grand Oaks Loop #1203
Cedar Park, TX 78613
8. Monthly tuition for the remainder of the school year will be collected on the 1st of each month, starting in October. Tuition not paid by the 10th of the month will incur a $25 late fee.
9. Tuition and all fees are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for any days missed due to illness, vacation, inclement weather, or withdrawal. There will be no make-up days for inclement weather.
10. Once enrolled, withdrawal due to a long-term illness (documented by a physician), moving over 40 miles away from the program’s location, or the death of a student will be the only time a refund for unused days will be given.
Tuition and fee amounts will be automatically generated and emailed upon enrollment.