The Rock Enrichment Academy is for homeschool students in K-6th grade. We offer a one-day program designed to supplement your existing homeschool curriculum. Classes vary by location. Certain classes are at Round Rock (RR), Cedar Park West (CPW), Cedar Park East (CPE), Northwest Austin (NWA), Central Austin (CA), or multiple locations.
Our Curriculum consists of:
- Art (RR, CPW, CPE, NWA) –- all with Mrs. L
- Science (RR, CPW, CPE, NWA) — with Mrs. Cecil; Central Austin with Mrs. Schafer
- Music (CPW with Mrs. Larsen); Central Austin with Mr. Kirby
- Spanish (RR, CPW & Austin with Mrs. Lomas; CPE with Mrs. Rodriguez
- Reader’s Theatre (RR, CPE with Mrs. Raynor; Central Austin with Mrs. Dickson, also to include sign language)
- Martial Arts (RR with Shihan Yochum)
- P.E. (CPW with Shihan Yochum & Mrs. Turner; CPE with Mrs. Kaderli & Mrs. Turner)
- Servanthood/Leadership (NWA with Mrs. Cecil)
- French (NWA with Mr. Hill)
- AV Effective Communication (NWA with Mr. Hill)
- Character Buidling – all campuses
We also have time for lunch and recess. A Supply List will be provided for items that will need to be purchased for each child prior to the 1st day of school. As teachers are still in the midst of their summer planning, descriptions of the courses offered at each campus and class outlines are still being updated to reflect the 2018-2019 school year.
The heart of this program is Christ and Christian values. We will introduce character traits and Christian values essential to living a healthy Christian life and serving others. We focus on one value at a time with stories and activities to reinforce that value in the child’s heart. Then we follow up the value training with discussion and opportunities for prayer to help us live out our Christian faith.