Government with Mrs. McAllister
- Learn about the Constitution and Bill of Rights
- Discover the voting process, electorate, and delegates in an election year
- Understand the role of Congress, the President, and the Supreme Court, and the importance of checks and balances
- Fun Facts about the White House and former presidents
- Study local ballot measures and interview a community elected individual
*This is a bipartisan class, where students will learn and value civil discourse. The goal of this study is to appreciate and understand how our government is designed to function.