Hello! We are counting down the days to our Meet and Greets and the start of school! I’m hoping to include a few helpful reminders, a couple updates (anyone notice they haven’t gotten a Google invite yet? Sorry about that…) and some campus news!
We officially have a Georgetown campus!
We are excited to announce that we have officially launched our newest campus! Our new Georgetown location will host Kindergarten through 12th grade classes. We still have plenty of space at this campus, so let us know if you’d like to consider adding it to your courses! Please consider spreading the word to area homeschoolers as well. It’s right near 195 and about 1/3 the way between I-35 and Parmer (closer to I-35). Perfect for our far north families and those who want to go against the flow of morning traffic!
Each new family will be receiving an invitation to receive their own @therockenrichment email address so that students can join their Google Classrooms. The plug-in I’d previously used to create new users AND send them invite emails at the same time doesn’t work any more, so everyone is getting a manual invite. As such, families will receive their invites the day before their campus Meet and Greet. The invite links expire within 48 hours, so this will allow me to help out any families who need help getting started before the invite links expire and I have to reset them. Google Classroom codes will be available for all families, both new and returning, at the Meet and Greets as well. If you’re a returning family, you will continue to use your students same account. If you need passwords reset to gain access, let me know!
Supply lists for the school year are up! They have been updated to note which items can be left on campus and which ones are considered individual items. We also added a couple things to the CPE Science needs. Don’t stress if you don’t have those items ready for the beginning of the school.
Epic Disasters all year!
Everyone had so much fun at Epic Disasters Camp a couple of weeks ago, that we’ve decided to host 2nd Friday Disasters at our South Austin campus. Each month we will cover engineering disasters, natural disasters, and more! All students and friends are welcome to join us!
For older students, we will also be hosting a monthly CS Lewis book club at our SWA campus. This is in addition to our traditional Friday weekly Kinder through Upper School curriculum that we are offering.
Meet and Greets
Monday the 29th we will have our first campus Meet and Greet of the year. This will begin at 10:00am. All Meet and Greets are as follows:
- Round Rock-Monday, August 29th 10:00am
- Cedar Park West-Tuesday, September 6th 10:00am. All Pre-K-6th students. STEM, Orchestra, and ALL Upper School will have their Meet and Greet on Thursday
- Cedar Park East-Wednesday, September 7th 10:00 am. All students.
- Georgetown-Wednesday, September 7th This is both a Meet and Greet for enrolled families and an Open House for curious families. Come at 1pm to meet the teachers, tour our newest campus, and get entered to win a raffle for enrollment discounts! All families new and returning are welcome! Our newest campus is at 3800 Shell Road Georgetown, TX
- Cedar Park West-Thursday, September 8th 10:00am. All STEM, Orchestra and Advanced Orchestra and ALL (Tuesday and Thursday) Upper School Students.
- Southwest Austin-Friday, September 9th 10:00am. Come meet our new teachers and hear about all the exciting things we have planned for this campus!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!