I have gotten a few questions asking about the violin Tryon day, so I just wanted to make a separate newsletter so that everyone can see it.
On August 17th at our Cedar Park East campus Mrs Sargent and Mrs. A are hosting a violin measurement/try-on event.
This event is from 12:00-1:30pm and is mandatory for all violin students.
Students who will need to be at this event are:
- Monday RR 3rd-6th graders who want to play violin (violin is not required but optional)
- Tuesday CPW Upper School students taking Orchestra
- All Wednesday CPE 3rd-6th graders
- All students who will be attending our Georgetown/formerly known as NWRR campus and taking Orchestra
- All CPW Thursday Orchestra students
information about renting violins from Mrs. Sargent and the information you would need to purchase a violin will be available at this event!
Please do not make the mistake I made and purchase a violin for your student prior to being measured professionally and prior to hearing Mrs. Sargent‘s input on where to buy a violin. Her suggestion to me when I needed to buy one for my daughter was to buy one from Southwest Strings. I was able to find a higher quality used/refurbished one for a lower cost than the one I bought on Amazon.
The address for this location is: 1775 E Whitestone Cedar Park, TX 78613
We will be in the back building/gym. The entrance closest to the playground will be opened at noon!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions! See you then!