Hey all! Happy Summer! Wanted to give you all a rundown of summer camps being offered and answer some questions I’ve gotten in my inbox this week!
Yearbooks are delivered during the summer (we get them a lot less expensively this way since we are a low-volume school). Yearbook pick-up week will be held the week of August 8th-12th at the CPW campus. You can enroll your child in camp that week or just swing by and grab your yearbook. We will have a Yearbook Signing Morning to reunite with friends and sign yearbooks on Tuesday May 9th from 9-11!
Violin/Ukulele Instrument Rentals
If you rented an instrument from Mrs. Sargent and do NOT plan to keep it during the summer, please either contact her to arrange a return/pick-up at MrsSargent@therockenrichmentacademy.org. You would also be welcome to return it to teachers during summer camps if that is more convenient!
All summer camp location information is NOW listed on the registration forms! They are as follows:
- June 13-17th, Art and Science Camp, located at our NWRR campus (Brushy Creek)
- June 27th-July 1st-Explorations with a Children’s Author/Illustrator and Folklorico dancing, located at NWRR campus (Brushy Creek)
- July 11th-15th-Christian Heroes located at our NWRR (Brushy Creek) campus
- July 19th-July 22nd-Christian Heroes at our NWRR (Brushy Creek) campus.
- July 25th-July 29th-Fiddle, Guitar, and Square Dancing 10:00am-2:00pm, located at our RR campus
- July 25th-29th 10:00am-2:00pm Explorations with a Children’s Author and Illustrator and Folklorico, located at our SWA campus
- August 1st-5th-Creative Writing for 6th grade and up, located at our NWRR (Brushy Creek) campus
- August 8th-12th-Yearbook Pick-up and Epic Disasters (history and science), located at our CPW campus
Art and Science Camp is going to be so fun!
Join Mrs. Raynor and Mrs. Nikel in:
“Planting the seed for future generations”
In this week long study of the small creatures that God put on this earth, we will look at purpose, habitat, and categorize “creepy crawlers”. This science and art combo will teach students how to respect and appreciate God’s gift of nature!
Students will learn how nature is so important for our everyday life! God has given us our five senses to experience all of it! We will learn how dirt works, the role of soil, and the creatures that help inhabit and pollinate.
You can register for the above camp, along with all other camps, here!
Next week we will feature descriptions of our end of June and July camps!
And finally: Some information about next school year!
We are working to get all detailed course descriptions, daily schedules, and supply lists online ASAP!
Just a head’s up: CPE is welcoming Mrs. Sargent into our teaching team! We will now be offering Orchestra classes for our K-6th students on our Monday RR, Wednesday CPE, Wednesday NWRR, and Thursday CPW campuses. We are also offering Orchestra Tuesdays at CPW for our Upper School students.