We hope you had a wonderful celebrating the many moms, grandmothers, mother-figures, and the children that made us mothers today! What a precious gift we have been given through our children. It has made me reflect on both the joy and, at times, sorrow that comes with mothering and being mothered and makes me very grateful that no matter how hard it can be, God’s redemption and grace can be a companion in the tough days and a source of joy as we lead our children towards reflecting His character. I pray you had a day of rest and restoration.
New Announcements and Important Reminders:
- CPW—we have a week off from voting on campus and then the last week of school (Tuesday, May 17th and 19th) early voting for the primary runoff election will be taking place. As such, we will be utilizing the library and sanctuary for all activities, but we will not be access to the green building or the front playground!
- CPW music students: Dress rehearsals will be during regular classes on 5/10. Please have K-2 students bring a blanket and stuffed animal on 5/10 for our dress rehearsals. These will need to stay in the backpacks except during music class. Please remind students not to use them as distractions in other classes. No pajamas until 5/17. More details will be added to our end of year presentations link soon!
- May tuition is due! Reach out to me (email@example.com) or Mrs Jay-Turner (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need help or have questions. May tuition is the same price as all other monthly tuitions—we just split the payments up for families who need it, but it doesn’t change month-to-month based on the number of weeks we are in session!
- Spring pictures have been updated! You guys should have received an email with a password to the pictures pages! If you didn’t, let me know by emailing email@example.com! If you can’t find your students picture, please let me know! Both fall and spring pictures are available for purchase! RR 3/4 will be retaken tomorrow.
- Deadline for ordering pictures has been moved to 5/11 (Wednesday). We had a few delays getting pictures shared and uploaded so I wanted to give everyone extra time. Sorry it’s been so disjointed this Spring!
If you took any photos throughout this past year, we need your pictures!
Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for pictures of costumes, back to school, fun days and events, etc!
Yearbooks almost sold out!!
You still have time to order your student a yearbook! We have just a couple left! Thank you for those who have ordered! Make sure to get your order in before they sell out!
More Details added to End of Year Information Page:
Please reach out if you have any questions not addressed on this page.
TREA Summer Camps!
We have added more details (like locations!) to most camps! You can still register for available weeks and we will fill in details as we get them!
This week we wanted to highlight our Fiddle and Square Dancing camps that will take place July 25th-29th from 10am-2pm on our Round Rock campus. This camp will be led by our Strings and Orchestra teacher, Mrs. Sargent. While most campus are formatted to allow Pre-K students or students who do not want to attend Monday through Friday, this camp is for students who will be able to attend the full week. It’s great for kids who have already been students or will be students in our strings classes! At the end of the week, they will have the opportunity to perform in front of a live audience!
Other Fun Opportunities for Our Families This Summer!
Experience the difference of Christ-centered karate. USA Martial Arts is a faith-based non-profit, which is taught by local 8th degree black belt and Christian pastor, J Brown. Family classes for children and adults are offered in Cedar Park for about 1/3 of the price of commercial karate schools. Members of USA Martial Arts also pay nothing additional for summer camp. Mention this ad for a 2 for 1 special (New members only – expires July, 2022) when you call 512-560-8579 or email RevJB@Fortress-Ministries.org. Learn more at www.UsaMartialArts.org
Join True Life Church for AuSSM Kids Camp!
This camp is being held at True Life Church in Round Rock June 6th-9th for elementary students. Our very our RR Art teacher, Mrs. Gonzales will be leading the art portion and will be present all day! More details can be found at: https://www.trueliferr.org/aussm-kids-camp