Yearbooks for Sale: Shout Outs closing April 17th
If you wanted to purchase a yearbook, now is the time to buy! We are hoping to have our final count by mid-April. Shout Out Ads for students close April 17th!
Order yours here today! If you’ve already purchased your yearbook and just want to add a “Shout Out” you can just choose “Shout Out” without adding a yearbook! Please email email@example.com with questions!
General (All-Campus) announcements:
- Enrollment for next year is open!
- Picture Day is THIS WEEK–April 4th-8th–for ALL campuses. Students who would like to retake their Fall pictures may, new students will get their portraits taken, as well as all staff and classes! These pictures will be available for purchase mid-April! If you’re wanting re-takes and haven’t let us know, email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know!
- Class lists, specific class details, and schedules for next year are in the works! I’ve been working to get them on the website, but have had some delays as we are working on ironing out details. There will not be any significant shifts from classes offered during the 2021-2022 school year.
- Tuition for April due! Please make sure you’ve paid this month’s tuition.
- IF you prepaid the last month’s (May) tuition when you enrolled this year, April will be the last month you owe tuition. PLEASE CHECK YOUR RECORDS TO CONFIRM IF YOU OWE MAY TUITION. Late fees will apply to May tuition that is unpaid. This change was a shift from us formerly collect first month’s tuition and fees at the time of enrollment, so some families might still owe May’s tuition. For the 2022-2023 school year, May’s tuition and fees are due upon enrollment and then September’s tuition will be due before the start of school in September!
- End of Year Presentations will take place May 17th-the 23rd. All campuses will host presentations from 10am-12pm, except for NWRR which will be 9am-11am. Upper School will have their end of year presentations on Tuesday, May 18th combined–so both Tuesday and Thursday Upper School students will participate on Tuesday instead of separating out for Tuesday/Thursday. The times for Upper School presentations are TBD.
- Summer Camps are still in the works! More information will be updated this next week. We are open for Pre-K for students who would like to join. Rates remain the same for all students Pre-K-12th!
CPE Carpool Reminders
Victory Baptist was asked to remind all parents to drive very slowly through the rehab center next door if you drive through their parking lot to drop-off or pick-up your students. Their desired speed limit is 5mph. This facility has a lot of people coming and going and we need to keep them safe!
Good Friday, April 15th, off for TREA SWA
TREA will not meet on Friday, April 15th in observance of Good Friday.