Welcome back from Spring Break!
General (All-Campus) announcments:
- Enrollment for next year is open! Currently enrolled returning families have until March 31st to lock in this year’s rate for tuition. Tuition and fees for all families will reflect our new 2022-2023 rates starting April 1st!
- If you send in payment for next year’s tuition and fees, please make sure to note which students (name, grade, campus) are connected to your payment! You can either do this in “Notes” on PayPal or on the memo section on your check!
- Picture Day is April 4th-8th for ALL campuses. Students who would like to retake their Fall pictures may, new students will get their portraits taken, as well as all staff and classes! These pictures will be available for purchase mid-April!
- Class lists, specific class details, and schedules for next year are in the works! I’ve been working to get them on the website, but have had some delays as we are working on ironing out details. There will not be any significant shifts from classes offered during the 2021-2022 school year.
- Tuition for March is past due! Please make sure you’ve paid this month’s tuition. IF you prepaid last month’s tuition when you enrolled this year, April will be the last month you owe tuition. This change was a shift from us formerly collect first month’s tuition and fees at the time of enrollment, so some families might still owe May’s tuition. For the 2022-2023 school year, May’s tuition and fees are due upon enrollment and then September’s tuition will be due before the start of school in September!
Rainy Day for Round Rock!
The current forecast for this week shows a very high chance of thunderstorms for most of the day on Monday. As such, students at the Round Rock Monday campus can bring board games or games to share with friends during recess tomorrow!
Yearbooks for Sale: Shout Outs closing April 17th
If you wanted to purchase a yearbook, now is the time to buy! We are hoping to have our final count by mid-April. Shout Out Ads for students close April 17th!
Order yours here today!
Looking for an opportunity to mingle with other homeschoolers and explore curriculum? Teach Them Diligently will be in Round Rock March 31st-April 2nd!
This event is a biblically-driven homeschool convention. Keynote speakers are Heidi St. John and Dr. Kathy Koch. It costs $100 for individuals and $120 for families. More information can be found here or you can email our Round Rock Art teacher, Mrs. Gonzalez for information from someone who has attended before at MrsGonzalez@therockenrichmentacademy.org.
Usborne Book Fairs Coming Up!
Book fairs for the remaining campuses will take place over the next couple of weeks. RR and CPW had theirs before Spring Break.
- CPE and NWRR will be Wednesday, March 30th (NWRR in the afternoon/CPE in the am/lunch)
- SWA will have theirs Friday, April 1st.
Good Friday, April 15th, off for TREA SWA
TREA will not meet on Friday, April 15th in observance of Good Friday.