Fall weather has officially arrived and that means the inevitable collection of lost personal items. As we begin to have cooler days that require jackets, please make sure to be labeling your coats so that we can get them back to their owner.
As a reminder we ask that you label several things:
- Water bottles
- Backpacks (a luggage tag is also ok!)
- and any little containers that might get lost in the shuffle from lunch
Please make sure to send your student with water bottles each week. On a couple of our campuses, we do not have access to our own collection of cups or extra water bottles. We don’t want your child to go thirsty or for them to feel bad about asking for a cup of water!
We will be hosting a book fair on each campus this week. We will have an outside table for parents and inside $5 and $10 tables for students. Please send your child with money in an envelope if you wish for them to participate!
Keep up the good work on eating healthy ORANGE fruits and veggies! It’s fun seeing students get excited about all the healthy foods they’re bringing each week!
We love celebrating birthdays with our students and so we wanted to clarify birthday treats policy since it’s changed a bit this year: individually wrapped treats are acceptable.
This can include:
- Individually packaged store-bought cupcakes
- Individually wrapped store-bought cookies
- Small goody bags of non-food items you packaged at home (with clean hands!)
- Please do not bring homemade items to share as we cannot distribute those to students!
- If you have any questions, you are always welcome to email any of the teachers!