ROUND ROCK (Monday) PARENTS! Just a reminder that our the end of the year presentations will be tomorrow, May 21. Below is the schedule:
9:30-9:50 Folklorico -special feature; k/1 Spanish
9:55- 10:15 introduction & combined Readers Theater/Art puppet show
10:20-10:40 Martial Arts awards/recognition
10:40-10:45 Rain ensemble
10:45-11:00 open gallery
*scheudle is subject to slight adjustments
For SNACK time, girls are to bring “sweets” including fruit trays and or dishes such as fruit salad or any creative dish or family favorite. Boys are to bring something “salty” to include veggies, dips, or related item of choice. Please be sure to label the dishes that contain dairy, nuts and gluten. I will provide plates, bowls, napkins, utensils and water. Each boy and girl is to bring enough for 3-4 people. Food may be placed on designated tables near the lunch room.
And…our first day of the SUMMER CAMP…
Rock Sc-Art Camp series presents:
An ocean of fun with SLIME!!!!!
Mrs. Cecil and Mrs. L invite you to our Art meets Science extravaganza.
WHERE: Our Tuesday campus
Christ Episcopal Church
WHO: Kiddos entering Kindergarten through 6th grade
* First, we will learn the science chemistry behind making kids-safe slime
* Next, slime-art!!! We will create our own windows into the ocean !!!
seaweed anyone?!? Let’s try one of the ocean’s tastiest treats. Taste test time! Sample if you wish, a bite from the sea.
* Adventures of ocean life. We will travel leagues under the sea in a dark world known as the “Deep”. Let’s explore and learn why we must protect the earth’s greatest natural resource.
* Join in the beach dig for nature’s treasures
* Let’s create our own aquariums by Learning to draw underwater creatures
* The hunt is on!!! Let’s follow the map to find Black Beard’s treasure.
* Ocean Show and Tell—bring in any treasure you have collected from the sea.
Only $45. Bring a sibling or a friend for a $5 discount ($40)
Please donate items:
*Beads, small pebbles, etc..
*Medium to large plastic container lids (for example: yogurt container lids, sour cream, etc..)
Blessings, Angela Turner, Director
Matt 19:15 “Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”