Rock Sc-Art Camp series presents:
An ocean of fun with SLIME!!!!!
Mrs. Cecil and Mrs. L invite you to our Art meets Science extravaganza.
WHEN: Wednesday May 23, 9am-2pm
WHERE: Our Tuesday campus
Christ Episcopal Church
3520 W Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park
WHO: Kiddos entering Kindergarten through 6th grade
* First, we will learn the science chemistry behind making kids-safe slime
* Next, slime-art!!! We will create our own windows into the ocean !!!
seaweed anyone?!? Let’s try one of the ocean’s tastiest treats. Taste test time! Sample if you wish, a bite from the sea.
* Adventures of ocean life. We will travel leagues under the sea in a dark world known as the “Deep”. Let’s explore and learn why we must protect the earth’s greatest natural resource.
* Join in the beach dig for nature’s treasures
* Let’s create our own aquariums by Learning to draw underwater creatures
* The hunt is on!!! Let’s follow the map to find Black Beard’s treasure.
* Ocean Show and Tell—bring in any treasure you have collected from the sea.
Only $45. Bring a sibling or a friend for a $5 discount ($40)
Please donate items:
*Beads, small pebbles, etc..
*Medium to large plastic container lids (for example: yogurt container lids, sour cream, etc..)
Blessings, Angela Turner, Director
Matt 19:15 “Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”