1) Round Rock, Mondays: K-6th – Spanish, Art, Science, Reader’s Theatre, Martial Arts and Character Building.
2) Cedar Park West, Tuesdays: Pre-K; K-6th – Spanish, Art, Science, Music, P.E. and Character Building.
3) Cedar Park East, Wednesdays: K-6th – Spanish, Art, Science, Reader’s Theatre, P.E and Character Building.
4) Northwest Austin, Thursdays: Middle School (6-8th)—Art & Critical Thinking, French, A/V Effective Communication, Servanthood/Leadership, Science & Life Skills.
5) Central Austin, Fridays: K-6th – Spanish, Science, Music, Reader’s Theatre & Sign Language, P.E. and Character Building.
Pre-K is for ages 3-5. With all locations, we need sufficient enrollment for it to happen.
K-6th classrooms are grouped and arranged as follows:
Kindergarten / Early 1st Grade
1st / 2nd Grade
3rd / 4th Grade
5th / 6th Grade
Middle School is advanced 6th-8th.