2018-2019 Registration at The Rock Enrichment Academy is now open to our current families, and will be open to new families on May 1.
TREA has expanded to offer homeschool enrichment courses 5 days per week. In additional to our K-6th grade traditional model (with grade levels combined according to Kinder/early 1st, 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th and 5th/6th) we now have a second day of Pre-k and a middle school program. Course information and campus details are listed by day below, and subjects within each campus are subject to slight change, but will vary enough so that students may attend more than one day.
1) Round Rock, Mondays: K-6th – Spanish, Art, Science, Reader’s Theatre, Martial Arts and Character Building.
2) Cedar Park West, Tuesdays: Pre-K; K-6th – Spanish, Art, Science, Music, Martial Arts and Character Building.
3) Cedar Park East, Wednesdays: K-6th – Spanish, Art, Science, Communications, P.E and Character Building
4) Northwest Austin, Thursdays: Pre-K; Middle School – Journalism/Film, From Spanish to French, Servanthood/Leadership (an extended character building), Intro to Psychology, Studio Art (or possibly critical thinking & art), Life Skills (consisting of home economics & even a little bit of auto mechanics, practical things like they used to teach “old-school”). Location details to come.
5) South Austin, Fridays: Pre-K; K-6th – Spanish, Art, Wilderness/Science, Music, Character Building, and possibly a Language Arts/ Literacy program.
Pre-K is for ages 3-5. With all locations, we need sufficient enrollment for it to happen.
K-6th classrooms are grouped and arranged as follows:
Kindergarten / Early 1st Grade
1st / 2nd Grade
3rd / 4th Grade
5th / 6th Grade
Middle School is advanced 6th-8th.